True 10 Fitness
At True 10 Fitness we believe that everyone has the potential to be their best self. Everyone is faced with countless choices each and every day, and when we have the courage, strength, and information to make the right decisions we are unstoppable! A series of good decisions is all it takes to get you feeling and looking healthy. Take a stand for your personal fitness and well-being because when you feel better you have the energy to live life to its fullest.
Do you remember what wellness feels like?
With True 10 Fitness there are no excuses to feel anything less than great about yourself!
- We offer One on One Personal Training Sessions complete with Nutrition Counseling and Personalized Fitness Programs at a very reasonable price in the gym at the Jessie Turner Health and Fitness Community Center in Fontana, Ca.
- We offer group exercise classes at three local community centers in Fontana, Ca. Sessions and classes are offered on a variety of days/times, and costs range from about $5 per week to upwards of $90 per week depending on which program(s) you choose.
- Whether you work mornings or nights, are on a shoestring budget or live lavishly, have a gym membership or not, you can re-claim your health now!
Money, time, fitness level and lack of a gym membership no longer stand in your way! Ignore people who tell you, "You can't." even if that person is you. For the sake of your family, work, and yourself, it's time to start living your best life!
Below you will find a description of the services we offer:
Personal Training and Nutrition Counseling
- We will build a program tailored to your fitness level and geared toward achieving your desired results.
- We will complete multiple fitness assessments including a Body Fat Analysis and Cardiovascular, Muscle, and Flexibility Readings to track progress.
- We will offer sustainable nutrition and weight management counseling to help you reach your goals.
Whether your goal is to lose a few pounds, get lean, or you require long term weight loss we have a program for you. Our plans are unique to each clients needs, schedule, and lifestyle and they supply the functional knowledge necessary to continue the journey on your own. This is about reaching and maintaining your health & fitness goals!
Group Fitness Instruction
- Group exercise classes are a fun and affordable way to get fit! They are designed to conduct a motivating and productive workout for all.
- We can be found at multiple locations teaching formats varying from strength/resistance classes, senior fitness, water aerobics, core focused classes, yoga, indoor cycling (sometimes referred to as spinning), pilates classes, running clubs and Boot Camp!
- Yoga and Pilates classes, as well as the running clubs meet weekly. Boot Camp classes are two to three times per week because building core strength, flexibility and muscle all while torching fat will create a body that is "firm and toned!"